We are creating an innovation ecosystem – a network of companies and R&D institutions, in which they share ideas, cooperate regarding development of new technologies and products for the market, project and R&D activities.
The ecosystem consists of Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) members (11) and Cluster of Manufacturing Innovators members (23).
The coordinator of ecosystem is digital and robotic solution company JSC „Smart Innovations”.
Our ecosystem is constantly growing. If you are interested to be a part of our community please contact: [email protected].
The following DIH members work and provide services at the Digital innovation hub in Vilnius and Kaunas:
UAB Pažangios inovacijos is a coordinator of Manufacturing Innovation Valley.
Innovative manufacturing cluster
The cluster was established in 2020. The main goal is to unite companies of different sizes, the academic community, associations and other organizations into a club of leaders of manufacturing innovation. Cluster members seek to:
- increase horizontal and vertical integration between manufacturing industries;
- pursue the transformation of industry into a high- and medium-high-tech industry through the development and deployment of digital and green technologies;
- increase the production and export of high value-added products;
- create preconditions for increasing the international competitiveness of the cluster members and the entire manufacturing sector of the country.
The innovative manufacturing cluster aims to become an international cluster and offer more opportunities for the international development and activities of its members.
The main activities of the Cluster are as follows:
- Development of general R&D infrastructure
- International networking and partner search
- Construction project funding, search for funding
- Initiation of cluster projects
- Representing the interests of members at national and international level
- General employee competence development events
- Co-marketing projects
- Development, publicity and popularization of policy guidelines for the promotion of innovation in manufacturing
- Production digitization projects
The cluster is a participant in the INOLINK project of the Agency for science innovation and technology.
The founders of the cluster are JSC "Pažangios inovacijos" (Cluster coordinator), JSC "BaltLED", JSC "Precizika Metrology" and JSC "Aedilis".