Innovative Manufacturing Cluster
The cluster was established in 2019. The main goal is to unite companies of different sizes, the academic community, associations and other organizations into a club of leaders of manufacturing innovation. Cluster members seek to:
- increase horizontal and vertical integration between manufacturing industries;
- pursue the transformation of industry into a high- and medium-high-tech industry through the development and deployment of digital and green technologies;
- increase the production and export of high value-added products;
- create preconditions for increasing the international competitiveness of the cluster members and the entire manufacturing sector of the country.
The innovative manufacturing cluster aims to become an international cluster and offer more opportunities for the international development and activities of its members.
The main activities of the Cluster are as follows:
- R&D infrastructure development;
- International networking and partners search;
- EU funding projects and attraction of funding;
- Initiation of cluster projects;
- Representation of members interests at national and international level;
- Common employees competence development events;
- Common marketing projects;
- Creation and promotion of innovation policy guidelines;
- Manufacturing digitalization projects.
The founders of cluster are Lithuanian Tech companies: "Smart Innovations" (cluster coordinator), "BaltLED", "Precizika Metrology" and "Aedilis"