Innovative manufacturing cluster
The cluster was established in 2020. Its main goal is to unite companies of different sizes, the academic community, associations and other organizations into a club of leaders in manufacturing innovation. Cluster members seek to:
- increase horizontal and vertical integration between manufacturing industries;
- pursue the transformation of industry into a high- and medium-high-tech industry through the development and deployment of digital and green technologies;
- increase the production and export of high value-added products;
- create preconditions for increasing the international competitiveness of the cluster members and the entire manufacturing sector of the country.
The innovative manufacturing cluster aims to become an international cluster and offer more opportunities for the international development and activities of its members.
The main activities of the Cluster are as follows:
- Development of general R&D infrastructure
- International networking and partner search
- Construction project funding, search for funding
- Initiation of cluster projects
- Representing the interests of members at national and international level
- General employee competence development events
- Co-marketing projects
- Development, publicity and popularization of policy guidelines for the promotion of innovation in manufacturing
- Production digitization projects
The founders of the cluster are UAB "Pažangios inovacijos" (Cluster coordinator), UAB "BaltLED", UAB "Precizika Metrology" and UAB "Aedilis".
Those wishing to find out more about the Cluster activities and become its members shall contact the Cluster coordinator Jolanta Zubkauskienė by email email@example.com.