Gamybos inovacijų slėnis ieško naujų komandos narių: CAD inžinieriaus, tyrėjo ir pardavimų vadybininko. Prašome siųsti CV el. paštu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Žemiau rasite pareigybių aprašymus ir reikalavimus anglų kalba.
We are looking to hire a dependable researcher to work on various DIH projects related to automations, robotics and mechatronics, optoelectromechanics, machine vision, AR and VR systems. The researcher’s duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information and interpret data, writing up reports and presenting findings and schedules to management and other stakeholders, identifying trends and patterns, make PoC, conducting fieldwork and tests when required, as well as protecting databases and confidential information. You should be able to deliver presentations and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Assisting management with budget and time schedules.
- Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
- Promptly reporting any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechatronics, industrial engineering) or similar.
- Master’s degree preferable.
- Proven experience in engineering projects or research field.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience in database management.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Manufacturing Innovation Valley is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, setting individual sales targets, meeting planned goals.
The main task is to promote services of Manufacturing Innovation Valley and prepare technological sales offers upon individual customers’ requests. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent knowledge in industry, manufacturing, technology, innovation and deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, also excellent communication skills. Previous experience in a sales-related role at least 3 years’ time is required. An experience in project management is an advantage.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding and promoting services of Manufacturing Innovation Valley,
- Setting up, meeting and exceeding sales goals,
- Generating and visiting potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services,
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients,
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations,
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports,
- Preparing sales presentations and product demonstrations to a wide range of prospective clients,
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing goals,
- Coordinating sales with project tasks.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field,
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales role,
- Excellent knowledge in industry, manufacturing, technology and innovation,
- Experience in project management,
- Deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics,
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers,
- A commitment to excellent customer service,
- Great written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent competency in Microsoft applications,
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-growing innovation environment.